URBiNAT NBS Catalogue
Nature-Based Solutions that citizens can co-select and co-create according to their needs and aspirations, and local environmental conditions
The URBiNAT NBS Catalogue consists of NBS can be co-selected and co-created and, in some cases, turned into New NBS, by citizens in URBiNAT intervention areas.
The Catalogue consists of four categories of NBS:
- SOCIAL & SOLIDARITY ECONOMY
By combining physical and infrastructural solutions with social and economic practices the aim is to build collective awareness on commonalities, both material and immaterial and, and contribute to a better understanding of human and non-human dimensions of our urban environments.
The aim is to promote the co-creation, co-development, co-implementation and co-evaluations of solutions that are inspired by nature and human-nature.
URBiNAT NBS Selection Tool
- Use the search field to search NBS by key word, or
- Select one or more NBS type(s)
- Use the sliding bars to indicate a preference for selected impacts
- Click on individual NBS solutions to reveal full details