URBiNAT NBS Catalogue
Nature-Based Solutions that citizens can co-select and co-create according to their needs and aspirations, and local environmental conditions
The URBiNAT NBS Catalogue consists of NBS can be co-selected and co-created and, in some cases, turned into New NBS, by citizens in URBiNAT intervention areas.
The Catalogue consists of four categories of NBS:
- SOCIAL & SOLIDARITY ECONOMY
By combining physical and infrastructural solutions with social and economic practices the aim is to build collective awareness on commonalities, both material and immaterial and, and contribute to a better understanding of human and non-human dimensions of our urban environments.
The aim is to promote the co-creation, co-development, co-implementation and co-evaluations of solutions that are inspired by nature and human-nature.
URBiNAT NBS Selection Tool
1. Use the search field to search NBS by key word, or
2. Select one or more NBS type(s)
3. Use the sliding bars to indicate selected impacts
4. Click on individual NBS solutions to reveal full details