On 16 & 17 June 2022, URBiNAT will host an public conference on the themes of the project : Healthy Corridors as drivers of social housing neighbourhoods for the co-creation of social, environmental and marketable NBS.
This will be a two-day event taking place at the Giangiacomo Feltrinelli Foundation and the IULM in Milan. The first day will consist of keynote presentations from URBiNAT and guest speakers and a Cities Fair showcasing the latest achievements in an interactive activity.
The second day at IULM will be dedicated to scientific debates in connection with URBiNAT themes
Details to follow.
- Co-creating NBS for Sustainable Cities
- Innovating Public Space for Inclusive Cities
- Engaging Citizens for Healthy Cities
- Transforming Governance for Innovative Cities
- Changing Economy for Equitable Cities
- Open call for papers in December 2021
- Close Call for paper in 15 February 2022
- Submit final paper in April 2022
- Conference in June 2022
- Publication of final paper in 2022